International Study Specialist
- CEG Overview
- Why CEG
- US Partner Universities
- UK and Europe Partner Universities
- Latest Updates
Our programmes are designed for international students who do not meet the requirements for direct entry to university study, and benefit from the support we offer in preparing them to progress to their chosen university. Since 2008, we have helped thousands of students progress to the best universities in the UK, USA and Europe.
ONCAMPUS gives you...
- Guaranteed progression ► through the partnerships we have, we offer guaranteed progression to over 500 degrees at universities across the world.
- Flexible programmes ► we offer a selection of different programmes and progression to a wide-range of universities, to ensure flexibility and choice for all students.
- Experience and quality ► we are part of Cambridge Education Group, the first provider of foundation programmes in the UK and a leading international education provider since 1952. ONCAMPUS is reviewed by QAA.
- Part of the university from day one ► our centres are based on the campus of our partner universities, and our students enjoy a true university experience throughout their programme.
- Undergraduate Foundation:for progression to a wide range of undergraduate degrees (BA/BSc)
- International Year One: for progression to a year 2 of a wide range of Business, Economics and Engineering undergraduate degrees
- Master's Foundation: for progression to postgraduate degrees (MA/MSc/MBA)
- English Language Preparation:for progression to Undergraduate or Master's Foundation programmes
In the USA we offer:
- University Transfer Programme: for progression to year 2 of a wide range of undergraduate degrees at our partner universities or any other university of choice